UPDATE 15.06.2021: Update message "RapidTestResult" available
A proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and the Council on the EU digital COVID certificate provides that by 1 July 2021 each Member State of the European Union must be responsible for the issuing of 3 certificates:
- a certificate confirming that the holder has received a COVID-19 vaccine in the Member State issuing the certificate (‘vaccination certificate’);
- a certificate indicating the holder’s result and date of a NAAT test or a rapid antigen test listed in the common and updated list of COVID-19 rapid antigen tests established on the basis of Council Recommendation 2021/C 24/0121 (‘test certificate’);
- a certificate confirming that the holder has recovered from a SARS-CoV-2 infection following a positive NAAT test carried out by health professionals or by skilled testing personnel (‘certificate of recovery’).
The "test certificate" and "certificate of recovery" are based on the messages "LaboratoryTestResult" and "RapidTestResult". As the "test certificate" requires , only for SARS-COV2 Antigen tests, the "name of the Manufacturer" and the "name of the Test" , it was decided that in the message "RapidTestResult" , the "Device id for test" , as provided in the codelist "SARSCoV2AntigenCodelist", would be registered in the existing field "SpecimenId1".
In addition, the "TestPrescriptionReasonCodelist" was updated:
- the description of conceptcode "TP0119" was updated
- a new conceptcode "TP0120" was added,
- a correction in spelling of the EN Description of conceptcode "TP0418" was made.