Do you have a question about the services or applications of the healthdata.be platform? Have you already consulted our documentation pages?
A. Contact details
A collaborator of the healthdata.be Service Center will consider your request as soon as possible during the working hours (from Monday to Friday: between 9h00 and 12h00 and between 13h00 and 16h00).
In order to help you as quickly as possible (and to better understand the urgency of your problem), it is important that we have sufficient information about your problem. Therefore we listed below some questions that help us to understand your support request. Please provide following information in your support request:
- the exact full name of your organization (incl. campus name if relevant);
- the full name or acronym of the data collection project / registry in which you participate;
- your contact information (direct telephone number) so that a collaborator can contact you (Your personal data will only be used in the process of treating your request);
- the healthdata.be service or application you need support for (e.g. HD4DP, HD4RES, Healthdata Data Warehouse, Healthstat.be, etc.);
- a description of the actions you want to perform but fail to accomplish (Ex: provide us field name, validation rule, button, etc.);
- a description (if possible) of the sequential steps you take to use the healthdata.be service or application you need support for;
- a brief description of the technical problem you are experiencing (e.g. error messages);
- a screenshot describing the problem (IMPORTANT: do not provide us patient data!).